Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baby Bumps!!

Today I am officially 8 weeks pregnant. Honestly, I cant believe it time has flown by. Tonight I find myself looking through pregnant belly pictures trying to gauge how big I'm supposed to be. Is that creepy? Well for those of you who know me know that I am not a petite person so I was just wondering how big my belly is supposed to look. Let me tell you that looking at all those pictures did not help a bit. There were women who were 6-7 weeks along that looked like they were more 6 or 7 months along. And then there were those who were itty bitty at like 10-12 weeks along who just looked like they had just had a big lunch. I don't care though all I want is to have a healthy pregnancy and to have a beautiful healthy baby in August. I am so excited to tell the family! As far as I know there aren't too many family members that know about the pregnancy but come Friday we will be letting them know. I thought that the Christmas party would be a perfect time to tell. It's been so hard to keep this a "secret" for so long, we just wanted to be able to surprise everyone.




First ob/gyn appointment is set for Monday. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment