Saturday, February 26, 2011



This is *D* my loving, caring, awesome husband.  This summer will be four years with this wonderful man.  I'd like to take this time to say how much I love this man.  He has been such a strong person throughout all the fertility craziness that we have gone through.  He is so cute.  The other day he came home and played with the  dog for a little while in the back yard and then he turns to me and says "honey, I can't wait to have my baby.  I want to be able to come home and play with my little one ".  If he is as great of a father that he is a husband then there is nothing that I have to worry about.  This pregnancy has not been the piece of cake that I thought it would be.  Someone has seemed to put my emotions on super high.  And the majority of the time this is where I vent, sorry hunny, you really are a trooper.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment