Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Woohoo!! 10 Weeks Along


This past Wednesday (1-5-2011) I went for my first ob visit. I really like this doctor, she seems very sweet and willing to answer any questions that I had. I was told that I would not be getting a sonogram done and I was a little bummed out but when I got to the room she said that I would get one so she could see how my little one was coming along. This sonogram was amazing. I cant believe that the pictures came out so clear. When she started the sonogram I saw my baby having a field day, doing flips and wiggling his or her arms and legs around. It was so sweet. So here are the pictures... most beautiful baby in the world :D I'm due back at the doctor on the 19th- I will be 12 weeks yay :)

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! Praise God! Praise His Wonderful name!
    I'm soooo very excited for you both!

    I pray for Angela and the baby every day. God is so good, and so faithful. He has answered our prayers.

    Love,

    Mama Valerie

    ReplyDelete