Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

I am such a lucky blessed woman.  Last night David took me out on our official Valentines date.oooohhh  :)  He had made resevations the day before at Texas De Brazil.  OHHH goodness this place was the bomb times 3.  I was so good.  A tad on the pricey side but really worth the money. It was really nice just to have a nice dinner, talk and reconnect. 

Well this was our 6th Valentines day together and I can truly say that I am married to my best friend.  I know that it sounds corny but really I consider him my bestie.  Don't get me wrong.  There have been times that I have been ready to vote him off of my island but who doesn't have those moments?  The past several years, due to some of life's craziness, had been a little on the rough side, but things seem to be getting back to normal.  And I LOVE it.

Life has taught me alot about myself and also about David.  I value the friendship and the love that we have for each other.  My prayer is that we always stay connected and that we always put God first then each other second.  :)  Oh yea, and my Judah... he got mommy a bouquet of white roses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment