Thursday, November 25, 2010

TEST DAY



This wait is so unbearable! This morning I woke up at about 430 just staring at the ceiling wondering what would be in store for me today. I laid there praying and thinking, asking God to please let there be a miracle. I tossed and turned and never really fell back to sleep. At six *D* and I got up to get ready to leave. We drove there and thankfully *D* kept my mind off of the test with crazy things going on at work. We get in the office and they lead us back to take my blood. I'm thinking that they were going to give us the results right then and there!! So the nurse takes my blood and USUALLY they have to stick me several times but today... she got a vain on the first try!!! Good sign right?? Then she tells us that they have to send the blood work out and that we should have some news by this afternoon!!!! AHHHHHH I can't wait. Please let it be positive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment