Monday, March 18, 2013

This morning I cried

This morning driving to work, I cried.  I cried because I am SO very tired.  On Wednesday Judah was sick. On Thursday I came to work for half a day and spent the rest of the afternoon caring for my sick baby.  Friday he was even worse so we went to the doctor.  One chest xray, three breathing treatments, and one dose of steroids later we went home.

Judah spent Saturday afternoon and Sunday with dad.  Came home still feeling sick.  I feel so bad, I wish that I could take his place.  Early this morning, five a.m. to be exact, he was up.  Crying.  I brought him to be with me where he tossed and turned for a while.  Put him back in the bed, where he tossed and turned for the next hour.  :(

He finally fell asleep around six o'clock but I couldn't.  :(  Then he woke up again around six thirty.  We got ready.  And on the way to daycare, my baby fell asleep.  He looked so peaceful.  I know that he was so tired.  This morning I wish that there were three of me.  One to take Judah home and let him sleep, one to crawl into bed and sleep and the last one to go to work.  I'm so pooped.

My prayer is that once we move into our new place things will calm down and we'll be able to just sit back and relax.

Days until I move: 11.

- Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment