Wednesday, March 16, 2011

5 Months Pregnant


Today I am five months pregnant!  I can't believe how fast the time has passed it really feels like it was just yesterday I was praying that one day I would meet you.  Well because I'm five months already I got to see you again.  Actually, it was me, your daddy, grandma, tio, and tia.  They all wanted to see you and find out whether you are a little girl or a little boy.  Well today we found out that you are a little baby boy.  My son.  I can't believe it.  I honestly thought that you were a girl, sorry love.  Now I really can't wait to meet you!!  You were all over the place.  Moving and squirming all over.  For a split second you came right up to the place were the tech had the wand thingy and waved right at us like you knew that we were there watching. :)  Feeling you move inside of my belly is one of the most amazing feelings.  I promise you that I will be the best mom I can be.  

Everyone is so excited.  Especially your daddy.  He talks to you and about you all the time!  You are going to love him.  I know that he is going to be such a great dad.  I love you will all of me!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment