Saturday, March 19, 2011

This was a FAIL!!! lol


The other day I was at Babies r Us and I saw this sitting on the shelf.  Counting the last time that I went to the doctor I have heard my pumpkins heartbeat about 4 times.  You just have to believe that it is the most beautiful sound in the world.   Well I saw this and thought - okay if I get this I could hear his heart and movement-  okay so not exactly what I thought it would be.  I got home and unwrapped it.  I made *D* go downstairs to find me a battery.  I followed the instructions and strapped this sucker to my belly.  Ahhhhh.... both *D* and I put the ear buds in AND.... static.  We couldn't help but laugh.  I guess that some how I thought that I would hear all kinds of sounds.  I guess that it was too soon or perhaps my fluff got in the way.  Anyhow my mission is now to find the perfect spot and time of day where I can hear my baby!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment