Saturday, April 30, 2011

Letter to Judah- From Tia *Kee*

Judah,
This is a letter that your tia "boo boo" (you will understand when you meet her) wrote to you when we first came in to the hospital.  Everyone loves you so much pumpkin.  
-mommy

Dear baby Judah,
I love you so much. I am so happy that your going to be a new addition to our family... I was so happy when ur mommy told me she was preg. It was the greatest news ever & the smile on ur mommy & daddys face was priceless.. But Tia boo boo does have one request... I really don't ask for much and I know when we meet you'll steal my heart & ill always give u Wat u want... but right now your not ready to meet the family you still have to get just a little more handsome little man :) if u can't wait a little longer I would be so very happy.. I love u with all my heart 
Love Tia boo boo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment