Thursday, April 7, 2011

Move out the way.... here comes pregzilla!!!!

Okay I must start this post by thanking the *worlds best husband*.  Really if there were Olympics for putting up with craziness *D* would win the gold medal by far.  He has been so good to me even though I know that my hormones are driving him bananas.  Now there have been moments that he has thrown his hands up really not knowing what the heck I wanted.  



Well, I really don't know where I got the idea that pregnancy and the monster called hormones was some type of urban myth.  I just couldn't believe these stories of two and sometimes three headed monsters coming out and devouring everything and everyone in sight.  Well ladies and gentleman I am here to tell you that those stories are so TRUE!!!  No really I have seen this crazy two headed monster staring back at me in the mirror.  Snotty nose and all.  

Something that I was never told was that along with a growing baby inside of me I would also receive this incredible ability to produce unlimited amount of tears.  Seriously its like I have this huge bag of tear water just waiting to be let loose.  And let me tell you that I does.  At almost anything.  If I'm sad I want to cry, if I am happy- surprise- I cry, if *D* makes a face when I ask him something- there they go.  And this type of crying/tears is the stuff movies are made of.  You know the sentimental, you shot my dog- how could you do this to me kinda cry.  YEA.  Sometimes I surprise even myself.  

My feelings, really I'm not even going to go there.  I think I got my feelings hurt by a little kid in the store the other day who just stared this ugly little stare at me.  So lets just say I and of course *D*  can't wait till my hormones go back to normal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment