Wednesday, September 28, 2011

All About Me...


I'm not one to do these surveys and stuff but this one looks interesting.  To give credit where due I got this as a Facebook message that was a forward of a forward...well you get the message.  All answers are mine :) 

A. Age: 29 OMG just one year from 30!!!
B. Bed size: A king baby!!! Thanks to my mother-in-law and father-in law!! THANK YOU- the best sleep ever!
C. Chore you dislike: That would have to be doing the dishes!  I HATE doing them, I wish that I could pay someone to come and do them for me.
D. Dogs: Yes. Two of them, a german shephard/husky mix named Nora and a boxer named Wednesday. 
E. Essential start to your day:  A kiss from my amazing husband!!  Romantic I know.   
F. Favorite color:  Teal.  I painted an entire room this color. 
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’5
I. Instruments you play(ED): A recorder..lol... totally lame I know 
J. Job title:  Mommy, wife, driver, cook, cleaning lady, decorator... do I need to continue  
K. Kids: One beautiful baby boy
L. Live: Yes I love to live??? :D- don't really know what this question means 
M. Mom’s name: Mom- never use moms government name 
N. Nicknames: Angie  
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only one.  Birth of my son. 
P. Pet peeves: Seeing kids unbuckled in a moving car (of course parents are strapped in) 
Q. Quote from a movie: Don't have a favorite quote but I do always say "correction I know your father" from the Lion King.. really you don't want to know
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: 2 brothers and 2 sisters 
T. Time you wake up: Most mornings about 645 am
U. Underwear: Always clean- just in case you get in a wreck 
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Olives.  I can't stand them bleeeekk
W. What makes you run late: People who don't know what "fast lane" means
X. X-rays you’ve had: Arm fracture once. 
Y. Yummy food you make: Like I tell my husband all the time- I HATE to toot my own horn BUT- pretty much everything that I make is the bomb!!  
Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: Probably the wild cats: tigers, lions.....

Well there you have it folk.  Me in a nutshell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment