Monday, October 3, 2011

Friday Night Date

Well this Friday night date night was a little different than the ones before. To start Friday was just hectic I mean it was just a crazy busy day. Judah caught his first cold so he was feeling miserable and I did't blame him. He was so stuffy and was running a fever. Well the night consisted of inhaling a pizza while simatamiously rocking my baby. Then a warm bath for Judah, rub down with vicks for baby, bottle then off to sleep in mommys room where the humidifier was going full blast. And no he did not get the memo that it was time to sleep. He cried for a few minutes then fell asleep in my arms (which is the best by the way) then I laid down too. Now the plan was to put him down and then spend time with David but I was SO tired! He pretty much slept through the night except for a few times that I had to get up and suction his nose- no fun for either of us.

This is how the whole weekend went. Trying to keep him comfortable while trying to do what I needed to. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

So our trip is coming up and I can't wait. I'm looking foward to spending time with the hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment