Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oil Cleansing Method....Lets give it a try


photo source
Let's go natural baby!! Ever since I was a teenager I have had oily skin and acne.  I have tried  several things from scrubs to washes and oil absorbing pads but nothing has ever worked for me long term.  

SO... yesterday I was googling  natural ways to help oil and acne and I found this cleansing method called The Oil Cleansing Method.  If you want all the details click here.  The gist of this method is that you basiclly clean your face with an oil mix.  

According to the website I will need castor oil- which surprisingly enough can dry your skin out- and an essential oil like sunflower oil or jojoba oil.  Mix both 70% essential oil and 30% castor oil.

I'm planning to start this next week.  Wish me luck.





No comments:

Post a Comment