Sunday, March 17, 2013

Feeling frustrated

I feel so frustrated right now. I feel like I'm running on fumes and even that is about to go out.  So many changes in the past  few months have left me spinning to say the least. My body is tired.  We are moving in one week and five days. The 29th cannot get here fast enough.

I finally got the paperwork from the attorney and I have to admit that I cried. Sitting there in the parking lot of the attorneys office I cried as I read our names followed by the words dissolution of marriage. There are days that is doesn't seem real. But it is. And the last days if being a married woman are finally here. My heart is broken into a million pieces over this, but you cannot force someone to love you no matter how much you think that they should.  

I know life will go on. And maybe one day I will find some one new. Big changes.  Most days I don't feel like I could take any more life altering changes.

One way ticket to the great unknown.


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment