Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hi blog world!!


For those of you that are still following, let me take a moment to say I'M BACK!  It's been several months since I last posted anything so let me start with the most recent info.  Here is Judah.  My baby is growing up :(.  He turned two and a half this past November and I am a little sad that my little nugget is getting older.  

The last time that I posted anything Judah and I had just moved into our apartment, Judah had a birthday, .  To say that things were a little crazy is an understatement.  It was quite an adjustment having to do things on my own.  Being alone was very scary...at first.  Slowly things fell into place and we have adjusted quite nicely.  

My baby is talking a lot more.  I absolutely ADORE when he calls me MOM, he sounds so grown up.  I'm trying to potty train and it has not been easy.  I just got him a potty watch so hopefully that will help both of us. 



Other things that have gone on.  I was laid off from work a couple of months ago.  Things have been stretched a little thin but thankfully God has been very good to me and we have survived.  Just last week I went for an interview and got the job.  I am beside myself, this job is a blessing in more ways than one.  

I attempted to have some what of a dating life, but that is proving to be a little more difficult than I initially thought.  I've been praying about somethings and I just know that God will bring that person into my life when the time is right.  Right?  I'm realizing that there really isn't a need to rush things.  Enjoying Judah is my top priority at this point.  I have some fun plans for us this coming year.  He's getting to that age that he is enjoying and understanding more.  The plan is to keep this blog updated.  For me and for Judah :)

- Angela 

No comments:

Post a Comment