Friday, December 20, 2013

Dear Judah


Dear Judah,

I just wanted to take a second to tell you just how much I love you. You are about 5 minutes away from your 3rd birthday. I can't believe how time has just flown by. You got this been all week with me baby and I loved every minute. This pictures of you and I just being silly. You didn't want me to put you down everytime I try to you calling your little legs around me your arms around my neck saying no mommy no down.  I have no idea what I would do without you.  

I miss you from the moment you walk out of the door. You're such a smart little boy.  You are kind and caring and really really silly.  You love to goof off and make me laugh.  just the other day you realize that you can roll your eyesand when you're acting really silly your roll your eyes or wink at me. Especially when it's time for bed, you'll try anything in order for me not to put you to bed. Each night I come into your room and cover you up. I love seeing your little face curled up in a blanket.

You are growing way to fast.  Please slow down love.

Love, 

mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment