Monday, February 7, 2011

What a day

2-7-11




Today was one of those days that you wished you had just stayed at home under the covers. Well to start it was crazy trying to catch up from a week off. Then our entire building was getting new computers so it was so chaotic with people coming in and out of the building and in the middle of them setting up our computers the power shuts off. :( Well the power was off for a couple of minutes and in the middle of the craziness I'm called into the bosses office. Well to make a long story short the school district that I work for is doing MAJOR cuts due to the budget shortfall and guess what position they are cutting... you guessed it. Mine. Yep, after June 6 I will be laid off. Ahhh, what can I say I can't really be upset. What good would being upset right? I have to trust God and know that He is in control. Plus I can't let it stress me, can't let my cupcake get upset. We are 14 weeks along and have a doctors appointment a week from Wednesday :)





We find out if its a boy or a girl in March!!!!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/signs/quiz/baby-gender-prediction/?ordersrc=googleparents09genderchoose_quiz&cobrandId=ww5

    baby prediction....take the quiz
    wendy

    ReplyDelete