Thursday, May 5, 2011

Monday May 2. 2011


At 8:09 on Monday May 2, 2011 I became a mommy.  I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.  It took all of two pushes to bring my son into this world.  He was born 13 weeks early to the day.  When he was born he was put on my belly and I could not take my eyes off of him.  He was so small.  He only stayed a second or two then was passed on to the NICU team that was waiting by my bedside for him.  God knew that I needed to know he was okay and that is when amidst of all the noise I heard the tiniest cry from my Judah.  It was the sweetest most  heartbreaking thing that I have ever heard.  I could do nothing to help him stop crying.  But the crying was such a  good sign.  The doctors got him stable in my room then whisked him off to the NICU with daddy by his side.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I just came across your blog a few days ago, and I checked back today and saw this! Praying for your sweet baby Judah . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the prayers. :D Any and all are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete