Monday, May 16, 2011

Two Weeks Old Today

Today marks two weeks since I gave birth to my little Judah.  These past two weeks have gone by some what fast and I'm praying that they continue to fly by.  Today I sat with him for several hours.  He just laid there on my chest and slept.  At two weeks he is still breathing on his own and is off of his iv.  I am so thankful for all that God has done.  For his protection.  His grace and His mercy. 

Each time that I look at his little face it's like all the bad, all the craziness and all the unexpected events seem to disappear.  There is something so peaceful about just watching him sleep.  I can't wait to bring him home.  I feel so blessed to be called his mommy.

2 weeks- back to birth weight 2lbs 5 oz and 15 inches in length. 

No comments:

Post a Comment