Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One week and one day old

This was such a great moment.  Last night daddy got to hold Judah for the very first time.  Can I tell you that I think that my heart truly melted just watching these two.  : D 
Well this week has really flown by.  I can believe that it's already been a week.  Well my little Judah is doing great.  He is off of the bubble cpap and is now on a nasal cannula. He is eating well too. Now he is up to 4 ml per feeding.  Yay!!  I am so thankful.  Words can't express how much God has done for us and for Judah.  The nurses and doctors tell us that he really shouldn't be able to breathe on his own.  We are grateful for all of the prayers that we've recieved.  Each day that passes is one day closer to the day that we bring home my baby.  I cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. He is cute. I see you and d in him.

    Happy first week. Hope to see ya'll soon.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete