Monday, October 31, 2011

Things that I have learned

It's official.  In just a few days my baby will be six months old.  I know that I say this all the time but where has the time gone.  Seriously.  Days seem to somehow blend together.

Well, I have learned so much in the past six months.

I have learned that: 

* there is nothing like the feeling of love that you get when your child looks up at you and gives you the sweetest toothless smile.  It really is amazing

* that no matter how deep of a sleep I am in.  I can hear even the slightest of  whimper from Judah

* I can make a bottle and change a diaper and burp a baby in a zombie like state

* there is nothing that I wouldn't do for little one

* sometimes it isn't that glamorous but I do it all for this little guy

* that nap times are "get-everything-else-done" time

* Judah has the best daddy in the world

* Silence is Golden! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment