Sunday, January 8, 2012

8 months old

Dear Judah.
I can't belive that you are 8 months old already.  I was cleaning out your closet the other day and I ran across some of your preemie clothes.  Its crazy to see just how much you have grown in the few months that you have been home.  I want you to know that I love you more than words can describe.  You have changed my life.  

There is nothing like walking into your room and seeing you sleep so peacefully.  This morning at 6:30  you woke up crying.  I fed and burped you and tried to lay you back down but you were not having that.  So I sat in the chair in your room with you and hummed twinkle twinkle little star into your ear and you just layed there in my arms with your little hand on my cheek until you fell back to sleep.

I thank God everyday for letting me be your mommy.  I love you to the moon and back.  

Love,
                                                                               Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment