Thursday, January 26, 2012

So when are you having baby number two???

Source
I don't know how many of your who read my blog have ever had problems with infertility but this question is probably one of the most awkward/painful questions to answer.  I know that people who ask this don't mean to be hurtful.  I must admit that there are times that I see pregnant women and wonder if I will ever feel the kicks and movements of another baby.  I wonder if I will ever have another birth story to tell.  After I had Judah, the thought of never having the chance to get pregnant again made me sad.  Now I realize that I am so blessed.  I understand that there are many families out there that will never experience what David and I have experienced.

There are so many women that go through IVF over and over again.  To you, I tip my hat.  I don't know if I could survive going through shots, hormones, and anticipation again.  The plan???  Well what we are praying for it to be able to adopt when Judah is about 3 years old.  Perhaps a little sister for Judah.

I don't know what God has in store for us.  All we can do is trust that one day our little family will grow however that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment