Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby number two.... in my dreams

Last night I had the craziest dream.  In my dream I was lying on a bed in this room and by my side was my mom and my sisters.  I look around the room and realize that I am in a dark hospital room with a giant belly.  I put my hand on my stomach and feel the squirming of a  little baby.  As I'm admiring my belly a doctor comes in and tells me that she will be giving me shot to get things moving apparently this baby was not coming on its own.  I close my eyes and when I wake I am still in this room but now everyone is congratulating me and telling me that I just delivered a baby girl via c-section????? Crazy huh?  No more chocolate chip cookies for me before bed.

Who knows maybe one day I will be on that show 'I didn't know I was pregnant'.  The plan is still to adopt a baby girl when Judah turns 3. But who knows.  There are days when I look at Judah and wonder how I can ever love another child like I love him.  I have heard that there is plenty of love in a mothers heart for all of her children.  I am so excited to see what God has in store for  our family.




No comments:

Post a Comment