Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Late last night






I must start this post by saying that I'm so thankful that Judah has been pretty healthy.  We survived our first winter with only a few colds.  No ear infections. No hospital visits. 

Well yesterday I noticed that Judah was just a little fussy and all he wanted was to be held.  Later last night he did not want to go to sleep and then the watery eyes started.  my poor baby, it was all down hill from there.  His nose started to run and then the sneezing started.  I felt so bad for him.  After trying to get him to go to sleep for about an hour I sat with him and rocked him for a while which helped for a while.  But I did not end up putting him to bed till about 3 o'clock this morning.  I was so tired. 

Then he woke up at 6 am and did not go back to sleep until almost 8. 

Mommy - Sleep = Zombie mommy  I need some coffee!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment